Android Simple ListView Next/Previous Pagination
Android Simple ListView Pagination. We see how to page/paginate a simple listview with next/previous type of pagination.
This tutorial explores how to page/paginate a simple listview using a next/previous type of pagination. Please watch the video tutorial below.
[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="432"]
Android Simple ListView Pagination[/caption]
[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="329"]
This example was written with the following tools:
- Windows 8
- AndroidStudio IDE
- Genymotion Emulator
- Language : Java
Lets jump directly to the source code. Source code is well commented.
- We have a YouTube channel with almost a thousand tutorials, this one below being one of them.
- You can Download the full Project below. Source code is well commented.
How To Run
- Download the project above.
- You'll get a zipped file,extract it.
- Open the Android Studio.
- Now close, already open project.
- From the Menu bar click on File >New> Import Project.
- Now Choose a Destination Folder, from where you want to import project.
- Choose an Android Project.
- Now Click on “OK“.
- Done, your done importing the project,now edit it.
- Visit our channel for more examples like these.