Android RecyclerView FileSystem tutorial. How to load images from FileSystem to a recylcerview in android.
This tutorial explores how to load images from FileSystem in android a Recycerview in android. We show both the image and image name in cards in our recyclerview.
This example was written with the following tools:
- Windows 8
- AndroidStudio IDE
- Genymotion Emulator
- Language : Java
Lets jump directly to the source code. Source code is well commented.
- We have a YouTube channel with almost a thousand tutorials, this one below being one of them.
- You can Download the full Project below. Source code is well commented.
How To Run
- Download the project above.
- You'll get a zipped file,extract it.
- Open the Android Studio.
- Now close, already open project.
- From the Menu bar click on File >New> Import Project.
- Now Choose a Destination Folder, from where you want to import project.
- Choose an Android Project.
- Now Click on “OK“.
- Done, your done importing the project,now edit it.
- Visit our channel for more examples like these.
How do You Feel after reading this?
According to scientists, we humans have 8 primary innate emotions:
joy, acceptance, fear, surprise, sadness, disgust, anger, and
Feel free to tell us how you feel about this article using these
emotes or via the comment section.
This feedback helps us gauge our progress.
Help me Grow.
I set myself some growth ambitions I desire to achieve by this year's end regarding this website
and my youtube channel. Am halfway. Help me reach them by: